You do have the ability to easily import, edit and upgrade snippets. Below we are going to show you the steps to do so.
- Follow this link that leads to our "Download" page and download the Business Function Library and place somewhere you can find it right away:
- Open TX DWA and go to the top left of the menu tabs.
- Find the menu tab "Tools" and click on it:
- Under the Administration section, find and click on "Snippets".
- A new box will come up which will be labelled TX DWA Server, but on the bottom, you will see SQL Snippets, Olap Snippets and Qlik Snippets.
- Here you will click on Import button on bottom left of box.
- Find the Business Function Library you just downloaded and Import.
- When done, this is how the box will look:
- From here, you can edit the snippets: