Custom components are small drivers - providers - that add support for systems that are not supported by TX DWA out of the box. The main benefit of this plug-in approach is that you do not have to upgrade TX DWA just to add, for instance, a new data source.
Installing Custom Components
Custom components are installed through the Custom Components setup application. Follow the steps below to install the application.
- Download TimeXtender Custom Components and start it.
- Wait while the installer is launched.
- Click on Install and click on Yes if Windows asks you "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to you PC"
- Wait while the application is downloaded and installed. Once complete, the application opens. When you have agreed to the license terms, a list of available components is displayed, ready to be installed.
- When you have installed the components, restart the TX DWA Server [Version] service to have TX DWA discover the newly installed components.
Current Custom Components
Custom data source providers for the following systems are included with the installer:
Data export destination providers for the following systems are included with the installer:
* Requires an external driver (separate download)