When you open a project, the default version is always the latest saved version of the project. To open a previous version of a project, follow the steps below.
Step by step
- Click the ribbon menu in the upper, then click on the Open Project menu item. Or use the shortcut key CTRL+O. This will show the open project dialog as shown below.
- (optional) If you have multiple projects, select a project in the project drop-down list.
- To select a previous project version, click the elipsis button. This will show a list of previous versions of the project as shown below.
- Select a version and click the OK button. This will return you to the project open dialog, with the selected version selected as show below.
- Click the OK button to open the project.
This article applies to: timeXtender 4.5, tX2012, TX2014. Last updated: 2014-03-24.