Starting with timeXtender 4.5, we have cleaned up the right click dialogues. A number of menu items have been moved into an advanced section. To see the advanced menu options, users must enable Show Advanced Features.
On tables, the features that are hidden in the advanced section are:
- Add Related Records
- Advanced Settings (Incremental Load, History/Slowly Changing Dimensions, Partitioning, Compression, Hash Keys etc)
- Constraint Suggestions
- Custom Data
- Null Check Behaviour
- Set Pre- and Post Scripts
- Setup Schema Usage
- Show System Control Fields
- Truncation Settings
Step by step
To enable Show Advanced Features, do as follows:
- In the ribbon, click Tools and click on Window and Menu Settings in the Application Settings group.
- Under Menu Settings, set Show Advanced Features to "Yes".
This article applies to: timeXtender 4.5, tX2012, TX2014. Last updated: 2014-04-01.