- Download TimeXtender.
- When the file has been downloaded, unzip the installation package and run Setup.exe.
If all prerequisites have been met, you should be able to install using the .msi file in the downloaded archive. Using setup.exe is recommended, however, since it checks for the required version of the .NET Framework and installs it if necessary.
- On the welcome page, click Next.
- On the End-User License Agreement page, review the license agreement and select I accept the terms in the License Agreement if you do. Click Next.
- On the Choose Setup Type page, select Typical and click Next.
- On the Ready to Install page, click Install. Windows might ask you to confirm that you wish to make changes to the computer. If so, click Install the software. Wait for the installation to finish.
- Once the installation is completed, click Finish to close the setup program.