Looking for the current version of TimeXtender's platform? Download Discovery Hub here!
Client or server?
The TX2014 Server software includes the core software and scheduler and server services. This is meant to be installed on the main server. In a single tier setup, only the server installation files are needed.
The TX2014 Client software includes the core software only. This is intended to be used for additional installations in multiple environments, or in separate development or test setups where scheduler and server components are not required.
Prerequisites for all editions
On development (deploying) machine:
- .NET Frame Work 4.0 Extended
- Core XML Services (MSXML) 6.0
- Microsoft SQL Server Native Client
- Microsoft SQL Server System CLR Types
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Objects
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
On destination server:
- SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2/2012/2014
- Minimum edition is Standard with the following components installed:
- DB Engine
- Integration Services (SSIS)
- Analysis Services (SSAS) (When using cubes)