This guide will cover how to deploy and configure your environment using the Azure Marketplace App: TimeXtender Application Server
The deployment of the Azure resources will vary depending on Azure resource availability. Deploying the necessary Azure resources generally takes ~15 minutes.
Complete the following steps to configure TimeXtender Application Server on Azure:
- Deploy TimeXtender Application Server
- Connect to the virtual machine
- Install the Latest version of TimeXtender and ODX Server
- Configure the ODX Server
- Configure the TimeXtender Environment
Deploy the TimeXtender Application Server
- Sign-in to https://portal.azure.com
- Navigate to the TimeXtender Application Server Azure Deployment
- OR type "TimeXtender Application Server" In the Search bar.
- Click Create.
- Configure your desired properties for the Virtual Machine.
- Click Create.
Connect to the Virtual Machine
- Once deployment is complete, navigate to the Virtual machine & Click Connect
- Select RDP and download the RDP file.
- Open the RDP file once it has downloaded and click Connect
- Enter in the credentials to connect to the virtual machine that you created earlier and click Ok to connect.
Configure User Accounts & Permissions
For TimeXtender and its services to run properly, you must first Configure User Accounts & Permissions.
Configure the Firewall
Configure the Firewall on the Application server with the Required Firewall Rules.
Install & Configure ODX Server
Download, Install, & Configure the ODX Server on your Production Application Server.
Install & Configure TimeXtender Desktop
Download, Install & Configure the TimeXtender Desktop Application. If all machines are running within the same physical or virtual network, the desktop application can be installed on a user client machine. Otherwise, the desktop application should be installed and used directly on the Application Server.