Are you passionate about TimeXtender solutions and eager to share your expertise and success stories with like-minded professionals? If so, we invite you to apply for the prestigious TimeXtender Xpert Program!
As a TimeXtender Xpert, you will join an exclusive community of dedicated technical ambassadors who play a crucial role in shaping the future of TimeXtender. By becoming an acclaimed Xpert, you will unlock a range of exciting benefits and opportunities.
- Showcase your achievements and status with a community badge.
- Access an exclusive community group to engage and share insights with other Xperts.
- Enjoy complimentary attendance to Xtend, the annual TimeXtender conference.
- Display your TimeXtender spirit with a personalized Virtual Teams background.
To qualify to become a TimeXtender Xpert you must:
- Become a TimeXtender Certified Solutions Architect by completing the online training course and passing the exam.
- Publish a compelling 250-word Success Story about a TimeXtender solution you helped deliver. You can read other Success Stories or, if you're ready, post yours now.
- Submit your application for the program & include a link to your success story.
- Secure at least four nominations:
- 1 nomination from a Customer Success representative for your valuable community contributions.
- 1 nomination from a Solution Specialist for your contributions to technical sales.
- 1 nomination from a Partner Manager for your efforts in partner enablement.
- 1 nomination from a Non-TimeXtender employee to validate your embodiment of the TimeXtender spirit.
Ready to join this elite group of data enthusiasts? Once you’ve achieved your certification and posted a 250-word success story, you can apply for the program by submitting the form here: TimeXtender Xpert Program. Then reach out to your contacts request they submit the same form in order to secure nominations.
We look forward to welcoming you to the TimeXtender Xpert community and witnessing the valuable contributions you'll make. Together, let's shape the future of TimeXtender and empower organizations with efficient data management.
Joseph Treadwell, Head of Partner & Customer Success.