Hi all, at a client we have encountered a curious situation with execution e-mail notifications, hopefully you will be able to help us figure it out.
There are 5 scheduled execution packages for BU's that run every morning. Since two days we are getting e-mail notifications saying these have failed, but when we look in in TimeXtender they in fact have executed successfully.
Each BU execution throws a different connection error message:
- ERROR [HY000] [MySQL][ODBC 8.0(w) Driver]Can't connect to MySQL server on 'XXXXXX' (10060)
- Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
- The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
-  Could not execute the specified command: HTTP protocol error. 500 Internal Server Error.
ERROR  could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
I will take the top one as an example to show you how it looks. Attached is the full fail notification e-mail.
This package includes has the following settings:
This is what the execution log shows:
The timeline for this package seems to be:
- 7/12/2023 6:02:19 AM Start time according to fail e-mail
- 7/12/2023 6:02:50 AM Start time according to execution log
- 7/12/2023 6:09:05 AM End time according to e-mail (Fail)
- 7/12/2023 6:25:06 AM End time according to execution log (Success)
In the event viewer there are no relevant error messages around these times:
Best answer by MartinMemelinkView original