Solved

tableAccount is not contained. Parameter name: tableAccount


Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Dear Community,

i'm working with timeXtender 20.10.22 and my source is a Business Unit with the NAV (Business Central) adaptor.

I've switched in my project between the source being Production (BC) to Acceptance (BC).

Now im getting this error and I cannot do any thing anymore. Also switching back does not work. 

Can anyone help me?

 

Thanks!

 

tableAccount is not contained.
Parameter name: tableAccount

Details:

tableAccount is not contained. ...
Module: timeXtender
System.ArgumentException
   at TimeXtender.DataManager.TableUsageMatrix.GetTableUsage(Table_NAV tableAccount, Account account)
   at TimeXtender.DataManager.Adapter_NAV.GetExpectedDeployedObjectsPrivate(Table_NAV tableToDelpoy, Guid projectId, Guid tableId, List`1 sqlObjects, ProviderDestinationSql providerDestinationSql)
   at TimeXtender.DataManager.Adapter_NAV.GetExpectedDeployedObjects(IDataAdapterTable table, Guid projectId, Guid tableId, List`1 sqlObjects)
   at TimeXtender.DataManager.StepTableSimpleDeploy.GetExpectedDeployedObjects(List`1 sqlObjects, DataSource_Sql dataSource)
   at TimeXtender.DataManager.StepAbstract.GetExpectedDeployedObjects(List`1 sqlObjects, DataSource_Sql dataSource)
   at TimeXtender.DataManager.StepAbstract.GetExpectedDeployedObjects(List`1 sqlObjects, DataSource_Sql dataSource)
   at TimeXtender.DataManager.StepAbstract.GetExpectedDeployedObjects(List`1 sqlObjects, DataSource_Sql dataSource)
   at TimeXtender.DataManager.StepAbstract.GetExpectedDeployedObjects(List`1 sqlObjects, DataSource_Sql dataSource)
   at TimeXtender.DataManager.StepAbstract.GetExpectedDeployedObjects(List`1 sqlObjects, DataSource_Sql dataSource)
   at TimeXtender.DataManager.DatabaseCleanupCommand.DBCleanupInitializer.RunThread(Object obj)

icon

Best answer by daniel 25 May 2023, 10:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I've tried to export the project and reimport it under a new name.

i've also deleted my ODX / DSA / MDW databases. It appears to be an issue in the project repository.

 

Maybe this error message helps:
 

An error occurred during drop table. See exception details for the failing object
tableAccount is not contained.
Parameter name: tableAccount

Details:

tableAccount is not contained. ...
Module: timeXtender
System.ArgumentException
   at TimeXtender.DataManager.TableUsageMatrix.GetTableUsage(Table_NAV tableAccount, Account account)
   at TimeXtender.DataManager.Adapter_NAV.GetExpectedDeployedObjectsPrivate(Table_NAV tableToDelpoy, Guid projectId, Guid tableId, List`1 sqlObjects, ProviderDestinationSql providerDestinationSql)
   at TimeXtender.DataManager.Adapter_NAV.GetExpectedDeployedObjects(IDataAdapterTable table, Guid projectId, Guid tableId, List`1 sqlObjects)
   at TimeXtender.DataManager.StepTableFullLoadDeploy.DoAbstractStep(StepSetup stepSetup)

An error occurred during drop table. See exception details for the failing object
Module: timeXtender
System.Exception
   at TimeXtender.DataManager.StepTableFullLoadDeploy.DoAbstractStep(StepSetup stepSetup)

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Daniel,

I looked into this error message and found someone else who had the same “tableAccount is not contained” error occur for them, and the outline of the steps they took to resolve it are below. This was quite a while back, so not sure if it is helpful or not, but passing it along in case it is:

“There was a difference between the selected fields under the data source and the visible fields under the staging table. There where more fields selected on the source than shown on the Staging database (I have not seen that before).

Synchronizing the data source did not help (No changes to the data source).

The solution was to deselect the entire table from the source and the re-select the wanted fields.”

 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Dear @Greg Lennox 

Thanks for the reply. It does seems like that there is a difference between the selected fields and tables or the possible selectable fields and tables.

Reselecting didn’t have the preferred outcome unfortunately. 

I did get it working:
When switching from PRD tot TST I found out that the administrations that BC had where not aligned between PRD and TST. So on TST there where difference administations then in PRD and with different set ups. So the back end (tables and fields) of the administrations did not match (not between administration in TST and so also not in PRD). This had as an impact that some tables that I was loading did not exist in some administations on TST (which is weird, but its TST right)
So I went to the sollution architect and asked him what to do. He told me the correct administation.
In the data source - in the adapter connector I went to the ‘ Set up accounts’, deselected all and the selected the correct aministration that I get from the solution architect. Voila, it works now.

Hope this helps others

= Daniel

Reply